I am a Municipal employee, a SSPO’s from a non-UMASS University, or from an 'Other'  categorized non-state and non-county agency.

You will use your driver’s license number. Use the whole number including letters, regardless of which state it is issued from. Please enter the number exactly as it appears on your driver’s license. No caps accepted, only lower case letters (s234123567).

Should you change jobs and move to a Commonwealth of Massachusetts job, you will need to have your username/ID changed in the system to that of your state generated employee ID. State agencies have their user-lists automatically updated using employee ID numbers so these must match exactly or a duplicate training record would be created for you.

Last modified: Monday, January 25, 2016, 3:42 PM